It was a long, painstaking process for the sensor to focus on patterns and subjects, and after that, only to realize that the blurs were too aggressive for my liking, regardless of lighting conditions. We’re not using the Black Shark 4 for any serious photography anyway.
- It takes only 5 minutes to charge to 50%, and less than 15 mins to be fully charged.
- The tall aspect ratio is also why the top of the display is so hard to reach one-handed, as mentioned earlier.
- You can switch between 60Hz, 90Hz, and 144Hz screen refresh rates and change the display’s color scheme and temperature manually.
- Connectivity features include Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and dual 5G SIM support.
- Adopting https://calzadopasofino.com/firmware-upgrade-guide-for-samsung-s6-edge-sm/ the parent company’s eye view, Black Shark phones usually bundle heavy-duty gear with lower mid-range price tags.
- There’s a mix of colors for the Black Shark to process and the camera does a fairly decent job at it.